Past Projects - Conpet pipeline Co
- Year: 2002-2003
- Country: Romania
- Client: Conpet pipeline Co
- Client type: Oil & Gas Company
- Commodity: Oil
- Work type: Training
This World Bank-funded project was designed as a prelude to the process of introducing new equipment, control systems and instrumentation in the Conpet crude oil pipeline system as part of the Petroleum Sector Rehabilitation Project.
Its scope required design and delivery of a multi-disciplinary training programme covering general and administrative management for the most senior corporate staff. This encompassed:
- project and operations management
- economic and commercial management
- maintenance management including pipeline integrity, instrumentation, SCADA and IT, materials management, environmental management, quality assurance and control and Health & Safety.
Over 160 trainees underwent a mixture of classroom training, workshops and interactive training in Romania, as well as site visits and awareness training at operations sites in UK.Return to list of past projects
If you would like to discuss this project further please get in touch.Get in touch