Past Projects - DFID - UK
- Year: 2006
- Country: Afghanistan
- Client: DFID - UK
- Client type: Government
- Commodity: All
- Work type: Capacity Building
CMA was selected to assist in carrying out an audit of institutional restructuring and mining sector promotion carried out for the Afghan Geological Survey (AGS) by the British Geological Survey (BGS) in Afghanistan. The work was conducted over two years as part of a UK government aid package delivered through the Department for International Development (DFID).
- assessment of training facilities
- database and website setup and management
- installation of mineral laboratories
- institutional restructuring
- mining law and regulations advice to the Ministry of Mining and Industry
- evaluation and promotion of new opportunities including the Aynak copper resource.
If you would like to discuss this project further please get in touch.Get in touch