Mr. John Tait
- Forename: John
- Surname: Tait
- Primary Position: Infrastructure Expert
- Secondary Position: Engineering Consultant
John Taitis a Graduate Civil Engineer and Registered Professional Engineer (P. Eng) and has over 40 years’ experience of design, construction supervision and management of civil engineering and multi-discipline industrial projects in the UK, Saudi Arabia, Africa, Europe and North America.
He has specific experience of dealing with the design and implementation of project infrastructure, bulk transport and logistics and in particular the assessment of problems on various railway systems on a national level and associated with mineral and ore transport.
He is fluent in written and spoken French and has extensive recent experience of projects in various African and Middle Eastern countries.
- MSc. Environmental Management
University of London
- BSc. Civil Engineering
University of Glasgow
- Registered Professional Engineer
Association of Professional Engineers, Ontario
- Graduate Member Institution of Civil Engineers, London
- Member of Registered bngineers for Disaster relief (RED
* N.B. Language skill is scored on a scale between 1 and 10.Return to list of key staff
if you would like to contact this individual, please use our contact form.Get in touch